***THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM. IT IS A PDF DOWNLOAD CROCHET PATTERN ***
[PATTERN IS ONLY IN ENGLISH]
Frogs seem to be everywhere nowadays, and one of the most notorious frogs out there is Kermit the frog. But have you ever wondered what it would be like if Kermit looked a little chubby? :O With this pattern, you can make your very own chubby Kermit plush! He is the perfect gift to anyone who loves the legendary meme.
This pattern contains eight pages filled with step-by-step instructions on how to make your own chubby Kermit! The materials you will need are:
● Worsted weight (Size 4) yarn in colors:
- Green (I used Lion Brand “Naptime Sieste" polyester yarn in color “Apple Green")
- White (I used Lion Brand “Naptime" polyester yarn in color “white")
- Light Green (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in color: “citron")
● 2.75 mm hook
● Black embroidery thread
● Yarn and sewing needles
● Black, red, and pink felt fabric
● Fabric glue
● Stitch marker (I use paperclips!)
● Sewing pins
Chubby Kermit ends up being 10 inches tall if recommended materials are used. Size may vary with different size hooks and weights of yarn.
The character Kermit The Frog belongs to the Walt Disney Company. I do not own this character.
You may sell finished items made using this pattern! Just please give me credit to help support me and my art ♡
top of page
bottom of page