***THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM. IT IS A PDF DOWNLOAD CROCHET PATTERN ***
[PATTERN IS ONLY IN ENGLISH]
Coconut the dog is just a Maltese dog with a frog hat that loves to run around and make everyone laugh and smile. Despite wearing a frog hat, she's actually terrified of frogs.
This pattern contains seven pages filled with step-by-step instructions on how to make your own coconut dog! The materials you will need are:
● Bernat pipsqueak (size 5) yarn in the color “whitey white”
● Worsted weight yarn in color “green”
● 4.5 mm hook and 2.75 mm hook
● 6 mm safety eyes and 7 mm safety eyes
● Black, pink, and red felt fabric
● Fabric glue
● Black embroidery thread
● Yarn and sewing needles
● Stitch marker (I use paper clips!)
● Sewing pins
Coconut the dog ends up being 7.5 inches tall if recommended materials are used. Size may vary with different size hooks and weights of yarn.
The character Coconut The Dog belongs to me the creator, stitchingwithsab.
You may sell finished items made using this pattern! Just please give me credit to help support me and my art ♡
top of page
bottom of page