***THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM. IT IS A PDF DOWNLOAD CROCHET PATTERN ***
[PATTERN IS ONLY IN ENGLISH]
Danny is just a sheep dreaming of becoming a fluffy dandelion. His dreams have driven him to the point of wearing a skirt made of leaves every day and night that he is living. Though whether he chooses to wear a skirt all day or not may just simply be a matter of if he can even get out of his skirt. With this pattern, you can make your own Danny the dandelion sheep, and he'll certainly help make any of your wishes come true ;)
This pattern contains six pages filled with step-by-step instructions on how to make your own mushroom berry! The materials you will need are:
● Bernat Sheep super bulk yarn (size 6) in color "cotton tail"
● Loops & Threads Impeccable worsted weight (size 4) acrylic yarn in color "Heather"
● Lion brand naptime sieste worsted weight (size 4) polyester yarn in color "Apple Green"
● 6mm hook and 2.75 mm hook
● 6 mm safety eyes
● Yarn and sewing needles
● Stitch marker (I use paper clips!)
● Sewing pins
Danny the dandelion sheep ends up being 7 inches tall if recommended materials are used. Size may vary with different size hooks and weights of yarn.
The character Danny the dandelion sheep belongs to me the creator, stitchingwithsab.
You may sell finished items made using this pattern! Just please give me credit to help support me and my art ♡